Sunday, March 13, 2011

Free Wii remote charger

Since I redeemed my bonus points at Shoppers Drug Mart yesterday for the Nintendo Wii I figured I better look at getting some more remotes and chargers but they are so expensive! One thing at a time! So off I went to search amazon.ca for a good deal on a charger. We decided that the four remote charger would be the best fit for our family of 6 at this point.
This is the one we decided to get
http://www.amazon.ca/Quadruple-Charge-Station-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B00366KE60/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1300031601&sr=8-11

$29.99 with free shipping isn't too bad of a price but why pay that when we could get it for free! How did we do it? It's simple, I used the amazon.ca gift cards I had accumulated from swagbucks and ordered it for free!

Order Summary:
Shipping Details : order will arrive in one shipment
Order #: 701-1836784-6561052
Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Ship when entire order is ready
Subtotal of Items:   CDN$ 29.99
Shipping & Handling:   CDN$ 0.00
  ------
Total before tax:   CDN$ 29.99
Estimated Tax:   CDN$ 3.90
  ------
Total for this Order:   CDN$ 33.89


Delivery estimate: Mar 18 2011 - Mar 23 2011
Shipping estimate for these items: Mar 14 2011
1 "Wii Quadruple Charge Station With 4 Rechargeable Batteries - Black"
Accessory; CDN$ 29.99

  Sold by: Amazon.com.ca, Inc.

What is swagbucks you ask? I'll gladly share since this is one of my very favorite websites and rewards programs.
Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise. But in terms everyone can easily understand it's just like google, you use the search bar to look for things that you would every day anyhow and find swagbucks which can be redeemed for pay pal, merchandise, gift cards and enter into contests! There are many ways you can earn swagbucks other than just searching including doing surveys, daily polls, special offers, watching swagbucks tv, finding codes and referring friends! If you are not already swaggin' I highly recommend it, to date I have earned over $400 in amazon.ca gift cards. It is a rewards program that does work and costs nothing to join or use. There are no negative things about this program from what I have experienced and everyone who has joined has been very happy! If your not already using it why not check it out?
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wiserwithwords if you are already a member tell me what you have used your swagbucks on, I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment