Saturday, July 16, 2011

Listia, have you heard?

I just joined the site Listia after doing a little research on it first and wanted to share with all of my readers what the scoop is on it. So here is the basics of the site, you get 100 credits just for signing up and quite a few more credits (I got over 700) by filling out information, setting your first auction and bidding on other auctions. Basically you search for things you would be interested in finding, for example I searched for iCoke pins since I can never have enough of them. The search will then bring up any of the available auctions for the items you are looking for. If you like what they have to offer you then put in your bid using your credits given to you. This is a great way to get some free items using the credits that are given you initially and then as you list things that you don't want for auction you can use those credits that you receive for auctions of items that you do want.

It seems like a really great site to get some cheap items or even free and get rid of items that you no longer want. I've decided that I will only use the site to auction off pins or coupons, just things that would not cost much at all to ship. I think that is where it could get a little sticky because you could get stuck paying a lot more in shipping then you do for an item.

Anyhow I thought I would share this with all of you. I'm pretty new to it but thought others maybe interested in trying it! Best part is you can get started for free and try a couple auctions without having to invest much time into it just to see if you like it!

If you'd like to try it out and see for yourself just copy and paste the link into your browser and check it out! http://www.listia.com/signup/626487 I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far! Happy bidding! I currently have a General Mills free towel pin listed, something I could not use (I've already reached my 10 total) and will hoping win the auction for the ICoke pins that I could use!

No comments:

Post a Comment